Follow this easy Thai chicken recipe to cook a great appetizer. The tenderness of the chicken and the crunch from the peanuts make for a great dish.This easy Thai chicken recipe is a sure shot dish wherein you can’t eat just one piece!
Prep Time Cook Time Serves
30 mins 15 mins 1-2 Persons
Ingredients of Easy Thai Chicken Recipe
- 450 gms chicken, cut into flat pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 ½ tsp OrientAsian Thai Green Curry Paste
- ½ egg
- Oil for sallow fry
- 100 gms peanuts; roasted, deskinned and mildly powdered in a mortar and pestle
The simple steps of this easy Thai chicken recipe are as follows:
In a bowl take cut boneless chicken add salt and pepper powder
- Add OrientAsian Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Let the chicken marinate for a while.
- Marinate for 20 min.
- Add half a beaten egg and keep aside.
- In a pan take some oil, once its hot coat the chicken with peanuts on all sides and place it on the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 min on both sides.
This is comfort food enjoyed by all ages. And one can experiment by adding grated cheese on top or chat masala. Also, paneer can be used by vegetarians.
What People Say...
“ Tried Thai Green Curry paste and was literally bowled over by its authentic traditional Thai taste. To my surprise, the contents of the paste were 100% vegetarian. ”
“ The easy-to-use red chilli paste is my queen ingredient for all kinds of spicy dips, spreads and curry base. ”
“ My Malaysian chicken curry was an instant hit with all the guests who were not only pleased with its smooth texture but its rich aroma too. ”
“ My friend recommended OrientAsian's curry pastes and so I decided to try them out. I must say I am addicted to them and keep going back for more. They are just so delicious! ”