Follow this Malaysian chicken satay recipe to serve a quick fix meal or entrée. You don’t have to spend much time to prep for this dish, it works well for days one is late from work or for days you can’t spend too much time in the kitchen.
Prep Time Cook Time Serves
20 mins 10 mins 1-2 Persons
Ingredients of Malaysian Chicken Satay Recipe
- 250 gms chicken, cut into cube pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2 ½ tsp OrientAsian Malaysian Curry Paste
- 2 Bell peppers (2 different colours) cut in cubes
- Oil for sallow fry
- In a bowl take cut boneless chicken add to season it with salt.
- Add OrientAsian Malaysian Curry Paste and mix well.
- Let the chicken marinate for a while.
- Take a toothpick and sandwich a piece of chicken between two pieces of bell peppers.
- In a hot pan some oil, fry the skewers. Cook for 1-2 min on all sides.
- Take it off the pan. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the bell peppers and serve hot.
One can grill it on the pan as well. Brush each skewer with a little oil and cook it on a hot pan. We add salt to the bell peppers later since they lose their crunch if we add salt before cooking. Your Malaysian Chicken Satay recipe Use tofu for the vegetarian version of the same.
What People Say...
“ Tried Thai Green Curry paste and was literally bowled over by its authentic traditional Thai taste. To my surprise, the contents of the paste were 100% vegetarian. ”
“ The easy-to-use red chilli paste is my queen ingredient for all kinds of spicy dips, spreads and curry base. ”
“ My Malaysian chicken curry was an instant hit with all the guests who were not only pleased with its smooth texture but its rich aroma too. ”
“ My friend recommended OrientAsian's curry pastes and so I decided to try them out. I must say I am addicted to them and keep going back for more. They are just so delicious! ”