A good warm bowl of mushroom and coconut noodle soup isn’t just tummy-filling and a quick fix meal but also lifts your mood instantly! Our mushroom and coconut noodle soup recipe with red chilli paste is vegan, dairy-free and you can add rice noodles to make it gluten-free. Works brilliantly as an easy dinner on a busy night as the cooking time of our mushroom and noodle soup recipe is under 30 min. We’ve got a range of Curry pastes, Chutneys, and Sauces including Thai green curry paste, Sri Lankan Curry paste, etc which are endlessly adaptable to your tastes.
Prep Time Cook Time Serves
15 mins 30 mins 1-2 Persons
Ingredients of Mushroom and Coconut Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 packet mushroom (sliced)
- ½ inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 4-5 spring onion(chopped and greens seperated)
- 1 1/2 tsp OrientAsian Red Chilly Paste
- 1 cup water
- ½ coconut milk
- 1 ½ tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 30 gms precooked noodles
- 1tsp chopped coriander
- 1tsp fried onions
- 1 tsp toasted groundnuts.
Method To Cook Noodle Soup
- In a wok heat oil and add spring onion whites and finely chopped ginger.
- Sauté the onions till translucent and then add the sliced mushrooms. Add some salt.
- After it’s cooked for 2 min add 1 1/2 tsp of the OrientAsian Red Chilli Paste. Add 1 cup water. Let the curry simmer.
- Now add 1 cup coconut milk and after mixing it well take it off heat.
- To plate, in bowl put the precooked noodles.
- Top it with the chopped spring onion greens.
- Pour all of the mushroom soup.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander, fried onions, and toasted groundnuts.
If you want to add more protein to the dish, you can add grilled tofu, paneer or chicken.
Pro-tip : Cook noodles in 10 times more water, add salt and oil to the boiling water before adding the noodles. Usually, take 5-7 mins to cook. Drain the noodles and run them under cold water. Just follow these simple steps of Mushroom and Coconut noodle soup recipe and your yummy soup is ready. Explore more such delicious recipes with our products like Brinjal Curry Recipe, Malaysian Noodles Recipe etc on our Asian Food Recipes page.
What People Say...
“ Tried Thai Green Curry paste and was literally bowled over by its authentic traditional Thai taste. To my surprise, the contents of the paste were 100% vegetarian. ”
“ The easy-to-use red chilli paste is my queen ingredient for all kinds of spicy dips, spreads and curry base. ”
“ My Malaysian chicken curry was an instant hit with all the guests who were not only pleased with its smooth texture but its rich aroma too. ”
“ My friend recommended OrientAsian's curry pastes and so I decided to try them out. I must say I am addicted to them and keep going back for more. They are just so delicious! ”