We have a simple Malaysian noodle recipe, you can make it healthier by adding more vegetables like zucchini and carrots and using whole wheat noodles. Cashews add a great crunch and basil add the freshness to Malaysian noodles recipe. This dish is a hit with kids and adults alike! We’ve got a range of Curry pastes, Chutneys, and Sauces including Mexican Sauce, Momo Chutney, etc which are endlessly adaptable to your personal tastes.
Prep Time Cook Time Serves
15 mins 30 mins 1-2 Persons
Ingredients Of Malaysian Noodle Recipe
- 25 gm cashew
- 2-3 springs onion( chopped)
- ½ each bell peppers(3 colours) julienned
- 1/2 cup cut and precooked broccoli
- 2 cup precooked noodles
Method To Cook Malaysian Noodle Recipe
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil and fry all the cashew till golden brown.
- Take cashews off the pan and in the same oil add the chopped spring onions.
- After a couple of minutes add 2 tsp of OrientAsian Malaysian Curry Paste.
- Now add 1 cup coconut milk and after mixing it well take it off heat.
- Now add the precooked noodles and give it a good stir.
- Add the chopped basil and the entire fried cashew and serve hot!
You can make the fried rice variation by simply replacing noodles with cooked rice in this Malaysian noodles recipe; do cut the veggies a little more fine for the rice version. Adding a sunny-side-up or fried egg will add to the flavour as well as the protein quotient will increase. Explore more such delicious recipes with our products like Noodle Soup Recipe, Thai Chicken Recipe on our Asian Food Recipes page.
What People Say...
“ Tried Thai Green Curry paste and was literally bowled over by its authentic traditional Thai taste. To my surprise, the contents of the paste were 100% vegetarian. ”
“ The easy-to-use red chilli paste is my queen ingredient for all kinds of spicy dips, spreads and curry base. ”
“ My Malaysian chicken curry was an instant hit with all the guests who were not only pleased with its smooth texture but its rich aroma too. ”
“ My friend recommended OrientAsian's curry pastes and so I decided to try them out. I must say I am addicted to them and keep going back for more. They are just so delicious! ”