Looking for instant evening snacks for kids? We have a hit party Indian snack recipe at our hands and these corn cheese balls can be made well in advance and stored in the freezer. The filling used in our cheese corn balls recipe can be used to make toast sandwiches as well as Frankies. You will be surprised how tasty and cheesy these cheese corn balls are! We’ve got a range of Curry pastes, Chutneys, and Sauces including Mexican Sauce, Momo Chutney, etc which are endlessly adaptable to your tastes.
Prep Time Cook Time Serves
15 mins 25 mins 1-2 Persons
Ingredients of Cheese Corn Balls Recipe
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- 2-3 springs onion( chopped)( only greens)
- ½ cup boiled corn
- 1 tsp OrientAsian Red Chilly Paste
- 3 cubes of grated cheese
- 1 tbp oil+ oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- ½ Rava
- 6-9 slices of bread, cut the brown corners
- 2 cup water
Method To Cook Cheese Corn Balls Recipe
- In a wok heat 1 tsp oil and add chopped onion.
- Now add the spring onion greens.
- Sauté it for a few minutes and add the boiled corn.
- Add salt to taste and add OrientAsian red chilli paste.
- Give it a good mix and stitch of
- Add the grated chess and mix it well. Your filling ready.
- In a big bowl add 2 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
- Now dip one slice of bread I water fully and take it out and press the excess water. Be quick in this step.
- Now place about 1 tsp of the filling slightly off center and roll the bread to close the side and for an oval shaped patty resembling a bomb.
- Toss the patty in a plate of rava and coat it well.
- Make all the patties.
- In pan heat oil and when hot put the patties one by one.
- Keep on one side for 2-3 min and turn to the other side.
- Take it off the oil onto to paper towel.
- The bombs are ready to serve
One can use an air fryer. Heat it up to 170 degree C. Place the patty in the fryer basket and spray a light coat of cooking spray. Cook them for 4 min on each side. Till they are golden brown in colour.
Just follow this simple Cheese Corn Balls recipe and your yummy evening snacks for kids are ready. Explore more such delicious recipes with our products like Gado Gado Salad Recipe, Malaysian Noodles Recipe on our Asian Food Recipes page.
What People Say...
“ Tried Thai Green Curry paste and was literally bowled over by its authentic traditional Thai taste. To my surprise, the contents of the paste were 100% vegetarian. ”
“ The easy-to-use red chilli paste is my queen ingredient for all kinds of spicy dips, spreads and curry base. ”
“ My Malaysian chicken curry was an instant hit with all the guests who were not only pleased with its smooth texture but its rich aroma too. ”
“ My friend recommended OrientAsian's curry pastes and so I decided to try them out. I must say I am addicted to them and keep going back for more. They are just so delicious! ”