Mouthwatering Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
Globalization is the buzzword in the food industry, and fusion food is the new global interest too. Earlier, we were unable to find foreign cuisines easily in India. However, it is not the case anymore. A part of the credit for the promotional of food globalization goes to brands like Orient Asian for coming up with products that make cooking foreign cuisine easier. Besides, there is a way of making every food to suit our taste buds, and in this blog, we can talk about something like that.
You may already have heard the term “quesadilla,” which is originally a classic Mexican dish. The origin of this classic dish goes back to colonial Mexico. Over the years, quesadillas have gone through an evolution since people have continuously experimented and altered it according to their likings and culture. Along with it being popular all over the world, you will still find the original and classic version as street food in even the corners of Mexico. If you go into categories, then there are two major ones- the classic Mexican version and the US-style quesadilla.
It belongs to the taco family where there is a simple tortilla filled with delicious stuff. The only difference between a taco and a quesadilla recipe is that the later is cooked on a griddle or pan after filling the tortilla with your favourite ingredients. In case of a chicken quesadilla recipe, both flour and corn tortilla can be used. The traditional filling is cheese with beans or meat. However, food always calls for creativity. So, here we are to try out the Mexican tortilla with an Asian twist in it. In the upcoming section of this blog, we will tell you how to make a quesadilla recipe ith chicken using Orient Asian Mexican Sauce.
Ingredients For Making Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- Vegetable oil- 2 tbsp+ for brushing
- Garlic- chopped
- Onion- 1 medium size (chopped)
- Bell peppers- mixed colours (small dices)- 1 bowl
- Salt- to taste
- Boneless chicken- 150 grams (finely cut)
- Orient Asian Mexican Chutney– 3 tsp
- Tortilla (readymade)- 2 nos.
- Cheese- 1 bowl (grated)
How To Make Oriental Quesadilla Recipe With Chicken?
- Take a non-stick griddle or frying pan and pour two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- To this, add some chopped garlic and saute till slightly golden.
- Now add a medium-sized onion that is chopped finely, and saute till it becomes translucent and the water is evaporated.
- To the pan now add a bowl full of bell papers in red, yellow, and green. Make sure that they are diced into small pieces.
- Add a pinch of salt at this stage.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the veggies cook for some time
- Now, lift the lid and add in a bowl of chicken finely cut or shredded.
- Keep cooking with the lid on till the chicken is appropriately edible and does not remain raw.
- Now it is time to add three teaspoons of the Orient Asian Mexican chutney and stir well.
- At this stage, you must add some more salt and keep cooking for another minute or two.
- Now keep the filling aside and in a fresh pan brush some vegetable or olive oil.
- Place a tortilla (can be flour or corn), and saute the bottom.
- Take some generous amount of filling and spread nicely on the tortilla to cover the top. To this add a pinch of salt and a bowl of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Place another tortilla on top of this one and brush a little oil on this one too.
- Now it is time to flip the quesadilla and cook the other side too till there are griddle marks.
- Take it out of the pan and cut it into triangles with a pizza cutter and serve hot.
- You can pour in some Orient Asian Mexican Chutney on the side as a dipping sauce too and enjoy!
Now that you are done with the classic Mexican chicken quesadilla recipe with an Oriental twist, it is time to check out more varieties. Let’s see what is in store.
Quesadillas are an extraordinary supper time arrangement since they can be loaded down with for all intents and purposes anything. A good example: our Farmstand Quesadillas, which have many vegetables to keep your wellbeing on target!
Our Easy Egg Breakfast Quesadillas ensure that your pack won’t skip breakfast. These south-of-the-line style hot softened sandwiches are super for breakfast. There is no standard that you can’t appreciate them for some other dinner of the day. They’re delectable and quick to fix whenever!
You can make any time party time with our Party Pizzadillas. They’re incredible for nibbling when you have the yearnings for pizza and ideal for when you have organization approaching watch the game. We could nearly ensure you’ve never had Mexican quesadillas like this! They’re incredible as an hors d’oeuvre, nibble, for lunch or whenever!
Tropical Shrimp Quesadillas
Add some tropical flavours to your starter spread with these Tropical Shrimp Quesadillas. These quesadillas are loaded down with pineapple lumps, breaded shrimp, and melty cheddar, making them very delightful. You’re only five fixings from tropical rapture!
We should transform three straightforward fixings into a whenever tidbit, lunch or even an hors d’oeuvre that won’t just fulfil your taste buds yet will energize them, as well! These Fiesta Quesadilla Melts are the perfect stunt for doing that.
Now that you are a quesadilla pro, breakfasts will never be the same again. Put on your creative hat, and add your own twist to the plate every time you make quesadillas. Besides, these are easy food ideas so there is no need to shop for separate ingredients. You can just check out what vegetables and protein you have in your pantry and you are good to go!
6th Floor, Ivanhoe, 139 Backbay, Reclamation, Mumbai – 400021