How To Make Cheese Garlic Naan Recipe At Home
Fusion food is a buzzword nowadays, and a lot of interesting combinations come to our mind when we say that. While this article is also about one of those very interesting fusion dishes, let us talk about the concept first of all. So, fusion food is nothing but a mix and match of two different cultures and countries. The best part of having fusion food is that it consists of the sheer elegance of two or more cuisines. In India, fusion food is gaining popularity with time, from the following garlic naan recipe you will know exactly why. As it is Chinese or Oriental food is one of the most loved cuisines in the country, and we also have a total fusion version of the same called “Indian Chinese.”
The super delicious momos, dumplings, spicy noodles, and the saucy gravies are all parts of this fusion. If you are scratching your head thinking it is very difficult to make these dishes, then you are totally wrong. Besides, with the exclusive range of oriental ingredients available online, it is now easier.
Talking about an Indianized cheese garlic bread recipe or simply a cheese garlic naan recipe, here it is a fusion of the North Indian delicacy, which is the flatbread or naan along with the Oriental twist, which is more like a surprise element here. The taste is as amazing as it looks, and it rests assured that you will want to eat more of it every time.
Cheese Garlic Flatbread With Orient Asian Momo Chutney
It is now time to savour the deliciousness of the soft naans with the super spicy, pungent momo chutney that is full of umami. Let’s see what all you need for the super easy garlic naan recipe and how you will make it.
Ingredients for Garlic Naan Recipe:
- Sugar- 2 teaspoon
- Yeast- 1 teaspoon
- Water- 2 tablespoons
- All-purpose flour- 200gm
- Salt- to taste
- Water for kneading the dough
- Butter- 2 teaspoons
- Orient Asian momo chutney– ½ teaspoon per naan
- Grated cheese
- Green chillies- finely chopped (as per your spice tolerance level)
- Butter- to make the naans
- Take a small bowl to which you have to add two teaspoons of sugar, a teaspoon of yeast, and two tablespoons of water. Mix the ingredients well to form a slightly paste-consistency slurry.
- Let the yeast mixture activate for 10-15 minutes
- Now take a bigger mixing bowl to which you have to add 200-gram all-purpose flour
- Add the yeast mixture and salt to taste
- Start kneading this into a very soft dough by adding a little water at a time
- Once the dough is done, even the surface, form a ball and cover the bowl with a cling film. Keep it to rise for at least an hour.
- Now, it is time to gently knock down the risen dough, and divide it into 5-6 parts
- Make an even dough ball with each portion and then roll it out like a normal roti
- On top of it spread ½ teaspoon of the Orient Asian momo chutney and grated cheese
- Now, take a non-stick frying pan and brush some butter.
- Start roasting the naan till you see golden brown spots on both sides of it.
- It is time that you know it is ready to serve.
So, that is the cheese garlic naan recipe easy or simply the fusion naan that we were talking about. You can serve this with tangy and fresh mint chutney or some spicy yoghurt.
List Of Some Other Fusion Dishes That You Are Going to Love:
Spaghetti Sandwich is a delectable joy cherished by foodies everywhere in the world. Made with spaghetti and ground chicken, cooked in tart spaghetti sauce and afterwards stuffed in crunchy bread, this nibble formula isn’t simply filling for the stomach yet additionally satisfies your desires.
Fiery Rajma Rice
Fiery Rajma Rice with Marinara Sauce is a delightful Fusion formula that fills your stomach as well as satisfies your spirit. It is a mouth-watering fundamental dish formula that is enjoyable by individuals of all age gatherings.
Everyone will cherish this combination formula and won’t deny it when you present this special treat to them. This sweet dish formula is essentially a Bengali adaptation of a crepe, composed of maida alongside strawberry coulis, milk, and coconut filling. Otherwise called patishapta pitha, you can appreciate it as a treat or can have it as a lunchtime nibble.
Naanza is a simple-to-make dish and looks very like a Pizza anyway it varies in taste. Arranged utilizing universally handy flour, margarine, cheddar blocks, and a filling of paneer, capsicum, prepared cheddar, and a melange of flavours, it very well may be made for parties and social affairs.
On the off chance that you end up cherishing Japanese food and have a preference for mango, at that point this sushi formula is something you will absolutely adore. Mango Sushi is an exceptional curve to the customary sushi and is totally mouth-watering. Made with sweet mangoes moved up as sushi, this simple formula needn’t bother with much exertion from your end and can be appreciated by individuals of all age gatherings.
So, here is a list of some very unique, creative, and delectable fusion recipes. One common part of all of these is that the base dish is Indian.